Did you know that good health and wellness is included in the 17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development?
SDG 3 – Good health: To ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
Do you think this SDG is important? We surely do!
Here at Funzi, we’re all about helping others lead healthy and happy lives (That’s also why we’re always doing sports and yoga on our team days!). So what better way to help others live happy and healthy lives than by launching our very own Health and Wellness courses? We want to provide everyone around the globe with some general health knowledge and practical information on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. In these courses you’ll learn some important steps on how to be healthy, take care of your health and the health of your family, as well as gain some useful first aid skills. Hopefully after going through these courses, you’ll find the motivation to go out for a run, spend more time with your family and friends, eat right, or even look for professional first aid classes near you such as CPR!
Interested in how you can better your health and wellness? Here’s a sneak peek of the courses in our health and wellness package. Click on any of these courses to start learning.
- Personal hygiene: Learn how to maintain a healthy life and prevent the spread of general illness through self care and keeping your environment clean.
- Living a healthy lifestyle: Learn how to maintain a healthy physical and mental lifestyle with nutrition, exercise, sleep and work-social life balance.
- General health care: Learn how to take care of your body and health as the seasons change, and how to notice the possible symptoms for common illnesses.
- First-aid: Get valuable information on the useful products to have in your first aid kit and find “how to” information on what to do in the case of common accidents.
- Men’s health: Learn how to groom, take care of your intimate area, and how to become more aware of male-prone illnesses.
- Women’s health: Learn how to take care of your intimate area, and how to become more aware of contraceptive methods, as well as women’s-health related problems.
Which of these are you the most interested in learning? Become a health and wellness guru, and share your knowledge with your friends and family! You could end up really making a difference in someone’s life!
We’d also love to have your thoughts on these courses, so be sure to let us know if you are finding them useful!